Two New Originals

Been working on these songs for about a month now. Please enjoy :D

This song is called ¿Dónde Está? and it's about Camila losing an invitation to a party and finding it after the party's over. Injune Midori and Shizuka Tei are singing back up to Camila in this song ^^. I wanted to make a PV but I don't think I'll be able to anytime soon so I'll try to make an image soon and upload it to youtube.







This song is called Summer. Makune Hachi sings about how short summer seems and you want to have so much fun but somethings get in the way so you'll have to make the best of the last few days of summer to have fun! Had the image done last month so I was able to upload this video.









On another note here's a little love for Sofi she's singing とおせんぼ (Toosenbo) by wowakaP, ust by skyisland1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL

Camilo x Celestine