Camila CV VC Test

Well I've had some friends talking about wanting to make voicebanks with CV VC so I thought why not configure my VCVs oto.ini to contain VC's as well since I already have the standard CV bank. This is the result:



CV VC is still a work in progress which ChezzieChan started. I think it's a good way to configure a voicebank especially if your UTAU has soft consonants like mine. It makes it smooth without the mumbling from VCV plus it's apparently a lot less recordings xD. Configuring the VC's and making the ust's is hard though since it could end up sounding robotic instead of more fluid so I'm still trying to perfect Camila's VC configuration but so far so good right?! xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

Camilo x Celestine

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL