Camila's VoiceBank Download (Old Versions Links)

I'll just post the link to the previous versions here so that the side doesn't get too crowded with stuff. I update her too much orz and I kinda rushed on this big update because I wont be available for a while but hopefully I won't decide to update anymore for a whiiiiile (lol you guys must hate me now xD)

Please download the latest version which you can see on the side.--->
I just want to keep these old versions just in case.


Please remember if you download her and use it, if you can please let me know :D I like to see what people make her sing ^^. Also keep it tasteful! I really don't want her singing anything offensive or distasteful.

Any version previous to 1.3 only works with any version of UTAU previous to 2.46. All others work with the newer versions of UTAU. Please download the latest voicebank from the download section --->


Previous version:

Camila Melodia Lucid - Beta.zip (CV & Spanish)
Mediafire MIRROR

Camila Melodia Act2.2.zip

Camila Melodia Act2.1 (FULL).zip
ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD


ACT 1
Camila Melodia(ver 1.6.1)(1).zip

Camila's VCV triphone voicebank

Camila_Melodia_act1_ver1.5d ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD

Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.5).zip ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD

Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.5).zip old

Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.4).zip old

Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.3).zip old

Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.2).zip old

Camila Melodia(act1 ver1.1).zip old

Camila's fixed oto.ini file old

Camila Melodia(act1).zip old

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ust downloads

Camilo x Celestine

How to make an oto.ini BASIC TUTORIAL